[Mailman-Users] mailman upgrade 2.1.3

Doug Griswold griswld at cio.sc.gov
Thu Oct 23 00:31:25 CEST 2003

I made this transisition a while back it was to 2.1.2
it went fairly smoothly.  Most of the information was gleaned from the
UPGRADING doc in source the section "upgrading individual lists" was
very useful.  As far I remeber that was basically what I did.  Double
check your settings after doing this.  It seems that I had to go back
and save the settings in my lists again.

>>> Con <cwieland at uci.edu> 10/22/03 15:59 PM >>>
Hello

I need to upgrade mailman from 2.0.13 to 2.1.3 is it possible to
install it on the new machine and just copy the /archive & /lists
directories over.

Thanks in advance
Con Wieland
UC Irvine