[Mailman-Users] 2 little problems maybe one with mailman 2.1.3

einsnull admin spam at einsnull.com
Thu Oct 23 05:26:36 CEST 2003

hi, i do have 2 little problems, maybe someone could help me:

1. i often have error messages like this in my logs/smtp-failure:

Oct xxx 2003 (189) delivery to mail at virtual-domain.com failed with code
553: 5.3.0 <mailman-bounces at virtual-domain.com>... User unknown

where mail at virtual-domain.com is the address of the administrator of that
list. maybe this is the problem for the 2nd problem:

2. periodically, the administrators of some lists are unsubscribed
automatically because of bounces.

of cource, the address mailman-bounces at virtual-domain.com does not exist
as we installed only one mailman-list with the main domain of our server.
there only exists an address like list-name-bounces at virtual-domain.com

does anyone has a hint?

thanks,
u.
--
 einsnull,  Rosenthaler Str. 39,  D-10178 Berlin,  fon +49-30-44650705
 fax +49-30-44650704, http://www.einsnull.com mailto:info at einsnull.com