[Mailman-Users] Good win32 mailing list manager server?

powerslave powerslave at cox.net
Thu Oct 23 00:20:56 CEST 2003

Does anyone know of a no-cost mailing list manager application that runs on
Win2k?  I saw the FAQ entry for mailman and have googled around for quite
awhile now, but can't seem to find any.  I would think this would be obvious
somewhere, but I can only find a handful of commercial implementations that
I've never heard of before.

Is anyone working on a win32 port of mailman, or has anyone put together a
howto to get it running under Win2K?  I'd set up a linux box but I think our
IT
people would freak out...

Regards,

Glen Starrett