[Mailman-Users] Changing "From" Field

Staven Bruce Staven.Bruce at valleyair.org
Sat Oct 25 00:13:18 CEST 2003

Hi Richard,

There really is no technical aspect to this. The manager for this list
thinks the address "Workshop_Information-admin at domain.com"  looks to
confusing, and would prefer that
address reads Workshop_Information at domain.com.

I know each list needs at least three separate addresses and I'm pretty sure
I can't combine two of them together, however, I was thinking maybe there
was a way I could 'mask' the address of the sender with a phony address, but
I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Plus, this is something I would
have to do for 10 or more lists. Any ideas?

- Staven

 "I don't care if Ned Flanders is the nicest guy in the world. He's a jerk -
end of story."