[Mailman-Users] Quick question

Todd Clayton todd at synthetic.org
Mon Oct 27 18:49:39 CET 2003

I've read the documentation and the FAQ, and can't find an explicit
answer to my problem... For some reason my mailing list members can post
directly to my mailing list, however I thought I had set it up as a one
way list only. As in only I can post.

I have the reply-to set explicitly as my address, and I've just changed
"Hide Sender" to no. However, even if for some reason someone tries to
post to this address I want it to be held for review regardless of who
sent it.

I'm sure there is a way of doing this, but I guess I'm just clueless on
Mondays...

--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd        | Real Synthetic Audio           |