[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Oct 29 02:38:06 CET 2003

I have our domain setup via mailman and all of our lists work fine.  I
can not however figure out how to add a second domain to mailman.  I
need domain2 to be able to have mailing lists.  I edited the mm_cfg.py
file as instructed and added to main.cf
hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual_mailman .  virtual_mailman has:
domain2 in it.  ran genaliases /postfix reload .

When I go to add a new mailing list in mailman, I see no  option to
select which domain the list should be on.  I want to create
sales at domain2 as a list but see no option in mailman to choose between
the various virtual domains for lists.

Any ideas?