[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailman inserting new lines into Subject: header

Garey Mills gmills at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 31 20:39:12 CET 2003

Hi -

	I've got Mailman 2.1b2 installed. I have a problem because Mailman
occasionally inserts a newline (x010) after the list name close bracket
and before the subject description in the Subject: header line. It appears
that this happens only with longer subject lines.

	This causes a problem in Eudora, because the short display of the
subject only shows the list name and not the subject description.

	 Is there a quick fix?

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley