[Mailman-Users] looking at list archives

Margrit Lottmann Margrit.Lottmann at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Sep 11 15:06:59 CEST 2003

We are using  mailman version 2.1.2.
It works good, but I have a question to the part of
	"Archives"

The official layout of an archive page of a given list
hasn't any interface for looking for any strings in
archived emails.
I only sea the web tables of archived months/years, where
I can select by thread/subject/author/date  but not
looking for something...

If i remember some archives of mailing lists, which also use
mailman, I've already seen such web sites with a further
search interface window, with which I could look for something in
archived data.

Is there a possibility to introduce such feature with tools from mailman?

Or: How ???

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
M.Lottmann

 Otto - von - Guericke  Universitaet      __  __   ____ _____         _   __
               Magdeburg                 / / / /  / __ \__  /        / | / /
           Margrit Lottmann            / /_/ /  / _, _/ / /_______// /|  /
       Universitaetsrechenzentrum      \____/  /_/ |_| /____/     /_/ |_/
         Netze & Kommunikation