[Mailman-Users] Mailman bounces to porky.devel.redhat.com

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Sat Sep 27 09:25:09 CEST 2003

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I've discovered that some
messages from my mailman installation went out with the following
return path which is definitely not my system address:

It has not done this consistently.  Then I discovered when trying to
check the list archives that it was checking porky.devel.redhat.com.
Any idea what is happening or tips how to troubleshoot this?  TIA.

John