[Mailman-Users] SMART Archiver Interface Extensions Feedback PLEASE HELP!

Iain Bapty i.bapty at student.umist.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 19:25:02 CEST 2004

Hey,

I've been working on a few extensions for the SMART archiver revolving
around creating a Zest-like interface which serves as a basis for a Wiki
Page. This is my third year project at University and as part of the
project I need to get some feedback from potential users. I see feedback
as either practical or ideological, alternatively 'is it useable?' or
'is it a good idea?', I am looking for both kinds of feedback.

I would appriciate a lot if a few people from here could spare a few
minutes to have a look at what I have done and give me some feedback on it.

If you would like to help me please E-Mail me directly and I shall send
more details.

Thanks

Iain Bapty