[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] How to remove X-Confirm-Reading requests from mail headers distributed by Mailman?

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sun Apr 4 16:02:38 CEST 2004

At 2:41 PM +0200 2004/04/04, Andrzej Kasperowicz wrote:

>  I know, but I shouldn't be condemned for recommending such features. And
>  it seems that I was just for daring to compare it to ecarits.

	As I said, this is a slippery slope.  Once you start down the
path of "But program XYZZY does this, why can't you?!?", it becomes
very difficult to get back to the real issue of what features truly
are needed, for what reason, and what size of community would best be
served by focusing on what work.