[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] How to remove X-Confirm-Reading requests from mail headers distributed by Mailman?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun Apr 4 18:37:28 CEST 2004

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:32:55 +0200
Andrzej Kasperowicz <andyk at spunge.org> wrote:

>> Past an early point an easy distinguishing factor is:

>> Are you interested in it enough to write a patch?

>> Are you interested in it enough to maintain a patch?

> To whom you address these questions?

How about you?

> Why do you assume that everyone knows Python?

I don't.  I assume that everyone can learn python should their
interest/need for a particular feature be large enough.  After all,
that's what we had to do (learn Python etc), in order to get done what's
been done so far.

> I assist Mailman community as I can, i.e. by giving my advice and my
> ideas how things could be improved.

Excellent, and thank you, however code is far more valuable than ideas.

--
J C Lawrence