[Mailman-Users] Unable to setgroups

Daniel Sanchez sanchez at nlcom.nl
Tue Apr 6 15:44:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I recently installed mailman 2.1.4 on a Linux Debian 3.0 r2 system.

I've got a few problems:

1. If i run bin/mailmanctl restart and after that i look in logs/error the following i can see: Warning: unable to setgroups([1001, 1001])
1001 stands for the group mailman (checked in /etc/group)

2. If I change the option 'Where are replies to list messages directed?' in 'this list' nothing is happening after I restarted mailman. If someone replies to a mail than mails are still sent to the original sender and not to the mailing list

Maybe these two problems are related to eachother, but i can't figure it out....

I hope someone can help me!

Kind regards,

Daniël Sánchez