[Mailman-Users] mail-Wrapper: Failure to exec script WANTED gid 65533, GOT gid 67.

PiCo p.cocco at tin.it
Tue Apr 6 18:56:01 CEST 2004

I try to configure and use Mailman on my SuSe linux with postfix.

In first time I can manage completaly mailing list via Web (create list,
add members and so on)

When I try to send message to list I receive the message (in mail.err log):

mail-Wrapper: Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 65533, GOT gid 67.

Then I search for this problem and I found this message:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-slox-e/2003-Apr/0248.html

I then edited

/etc/mailman.cgi-gid

putting 67 instead of 65533
and

/etc/mailman.mail-gid
putting 67 instead of 65533

Now I can send mail to the list, BUT iI have problem with the web
interface of mailman
In fact, now if I try to manage my mailman via web:
I receive the same error:

Mailman CGI error!!!
The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error. This entry is being
stored in your syslog:

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 67, GOT gid 65534.

Any Idea to solve this????

--

PiCo