[Mailman-Users] Replying to owner notifcation not working

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 8 00:56:42 CEST 2004

when I get a message from one of my mailing lists saying that "ListA
post from spmmaer at yahoo.com requires approval" it says in the message

    "If you reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact,

trouble is, when I do this the message is NOT discarded, I simply get
the message I replied to delivered to me as the list owner.

Mailman 2.1.3

from maillog:

to=<listA-owner at covisp.net>, relay=local, delay=4, status=sent
("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman owner listA")

A vote for Nader is a vote for George Bush.