[Mailman-Users] Problem with news gateway

info at itsmf.org.nz info at itsmf.org.nz
Fri Apr 9 03:58:34 CEST 2004

I've had a look through the archives and other documentation and can't find a solution to this.

I've set up the maillist <-> news gateway and it claims to have caught up with the old messages, but no messages turn up and it doesn't find new ones. It looks as if I need to specify the logon for the news server. There isn't anywhere to do this, though and I can't find the configuration files - one posting talks of *.pf config files that contain the news set up.

Is there a debug option that can be set? I am setting up the maillist on a linux host to which I only have cpanel access. I had hoped to see the config files in my directory, but there is no sign of anything - where might they be hiding?