[Mailman-Users] Announce Only

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Thu Apr 15 11:28:07 CEST 2004

You can remove the file masthead.txt in the /templates/ folder.
That removes the text from the top of each message.

How did you close the list to posts?
This seems may more complicated than it needs to be.
I have to turn everyones moderation bit on, under membership
management. Surely there should be a simple "open" "closed"
radio check button under Sender Filters.....

Also how do you turn off the "Create new List" via webpage ?
You can't as far as I can see. Mailman is suffering from feature
bloat, and is no longer suitable to many deployments.

Paul