[Mailman-Users] Re: Announce Only

texas critter texascritter at ditb.net
Fri Apr 16 02:39:50 CEST 2004

Jamie L. Penman-Smithson wrote:

> Mailman is not suffering from 'feature bloat', if you don't like it -
> *use* *something* *else*. It's called choice. Go away and exercise it.
> The tone of your message is rude and unnecessary in the extreme. Did you
> even think about expressing your 'opinions' on the MLM3 mailing list?
> Obviously not!

Wow.  Is there some reason you can't simply delete messages that you don't
like?  Piling more rudeness on certainly doesn't help *anyone*.  You talk
about choice but obviously you don't think people can have any choice in
their own opinions.

You love Mailman, so do I, how about not chasing away current or potential
users?  Share what you can, delete the rest.

IMHO, YMMV, HTH, HAND.

texas critter

--
EL-M FAQ: http://www.emaillist-managers.com/