[Mailman-Users] open list

Al Black alblack at achilles.net
Fri Apr 16 17:02:21 CEST 2004

On April 16, 2004 07:22 am, Nélson Jorge Teixeira de Brito wrote:
> This must be a strange question but i'd like to know how can i open a list
> to non members. Can someone tell me how to do it?

In the list admin panel under privacy features, senders optoins, go to:

"Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is
defined."

And select "accept".

For what its worth if you do so, you might want to run spamassassin (or
something else that tags spam)  and filter them to trash by using the privacy
features, spam filters settings from the admin web interface.

Hope this helps...

al