[Mailman-Users] Mailman usage with different virtual hosts

Dmitry Sidorov sidr at sidora.net
Tue Apr 20 03:35:51 CEST 2004

Hello mailman users.

I have the following problem. There are several different sites
(virtual hosts) on my server with different administrators. I want to
install mailman and give a posibility of mailing lists creation and
management to these site administrators. In this case I couldn`t store
all of these mailing lists in the same folder like
/usr/local/mailman/lists because if administrator of one site (for ex.
Because both of them must be stored in a folder
/usr/local/mailman/lists/mylist.

How can I store mailing lists in different folders for each site, for
example in the home directory of site administrator? Maybe there is
the way to store mailing lists in the folders with more complex names
like /usr/local/mailman/lists/listname at sitename?

The second question is how can I use the different mm_cfg.py config
files for each site to create new mailing lists?

Best regards

Dmitry