[Mailman-Users] Redirect message from moderated group to unmoderated group

Charles A. Crayne ccrayne at crayne.org
Sat Apr 24 06:24:45 CEST 2004

I run a moderated and an unmoderated list which have about a 90% overlap --
the other 10% being those who wish to avoid the flame wars of the
unmoderated list. If someone flames the moderated list, I would like to
allow it to be posted to the unmoderated list, but not to the moderated
list.

I would prefer a solution which does not require me to re-implement it on
each new release of mailman, but if this is not possible, I would
appreciate as detailed as possible a response on what I need to change.

-- Chuck