[Mailman-Users] Access subscription list via PHP?

Sean Robertson webolutionary at webolutionary.com
Wed Apr 28 23:08:01 CEST 2004

Looks like the host is keeping mailman on a seperate server.  Is there
any way to still do it, or am I stuck?

What I'm doing right now is generating an email in PHP using the
subscribers address for the from line, so that the confirmation goes to
them.  Is there any way I can do this using some kind of admin command
via email instead, so they don't get the confirmation or anything saying
they're already subscribed if that happens to be the case?