[Mailman-Users] revised mailman-htdig integration patch belatedly available

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 13:04:11 CEST 2004

I have belatedly uploaded a MM 2.1.5 compatible version of my
mailman-htdig integration patch (and its precursor indexing patch and
various other of my MM patches - see list below) to sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&aid=444884&group_id=103&atid=300103

These patches are also available here:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/index.html

Apologies for not getting this done sooner; pressure of other work is
to blame.

Any problems with these then let me know.

Revised patches available are:

#444879 - Archive indexer control to improve index
#444884 - Integration of Mailman & htdig for archive search
#644797 - Revised mailer exit status
#644810 - Sendmail mailer in Python
#760567 - moderation request message content
#820723 - Mailman/pipermail/MHonArc integration patch