[Mailman-Users] creating new lists w/ virtual domains

David N. Welton davidw at dedasys.com
Mon Aug 2 23:02:03 CEST 2004

Richard Barrett <r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk> writes:

> On 1 Aug 2004, at 23:01, David N. Welton wrote:

> > POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.example.com']
> > add_virtualhost('lists.example.com')

> # Helper function; use this in your mm_cfg.py files.  If optional
> emailhost is
> # omitted it defaults to urlhost with the first name stripped off, e.g.

> so you may want to say:
>
> add_virtualhost('lists.example.com', 'lists.example.com')

Argh!  That was definitely it.  Guess I should have got some sleep
before looking at that.  I have a fair amount of these (20 or so) - is
there a more convenient way of storing them, like an external file?
Do I just write some python code to do the job?

Thankyou!
--
David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/