[Mailman-Users] Can't confirm subscriptions

Mike Flaherty bmail at basspond.com
Wed Aug 4 22:45:21 CEST 2004

Problem solved!

While wating for a reply on this problem, I configured the crontabs as
described in the INSTALL file.  I then received my "Welcome" messages on all
of the subscribed accounts shortly after. I am also able to successfully
post to the list!

It is also important to note that my  problem also looked similar to...

...which is the second occurance of this problem I found in the Mailman
archives that went unaswered.  I'm just mentioning it now so that it can be
of help to folks in the future.

Mike Flaherty