[Mailman-Users] Emails Not Getting Through?

Eric Schmitz eschmitz at webbalah.net
Thu Aug 5 20:49:19 CEST 2004

zzizzle at zzizzle.com wrote:

> Some people are reporting to me that they're not getting the emails from
> our group lately.  Anyone know of any pitfalls I might have set
> incorrectly in my settings?  Does this sound familiar?

    Familiar to me, but the most common cause I've found for that is my
subscribers' spam filters. I believe that Mailman sends messages with
bulk precedence -- at least by default. Some spam filters trigger on
messages tagged as bulk. It's not always the case, but it's a good place
to look.

-Eric Schmitz