[Mailman-Users] Can't confirm subscriptions

Flaherty, Mike S Mike.S.Flaherty at gdc4s.com
Wed Aug 4 21:03:00 CEST 2004

OS = Redhat 7.3
Python = 2.2.2
Mailman = 2.0.13 (RPM) {note I tried from 2.1.5 source code first but didn't get even this far so I backed it off}

I seem to be having very similar issues as described in...
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-March/004095.html

Also, while I see a list of addresses awaiting confirmation sitting in /var/log/mailman/subscribe, I do not see them under the "members" link in the admin web page (just emoty).

To be clear, I am able to initiate a subscription request, however when I try to confirm it via email as instructed by the Mailman email message I recieve, I get nothing back at all.  My sendmail log looks like this when I try...

to="|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test1", ctladdr=<test1-request at basspond.com> (8/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=prog, pri=31016, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

Mike