[Mailman-Users] no mailbox here by that name error

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Aug 9 13:34:06 CEST 2004

At 3:42 PM +0800 2004-08-09, lito lampitoc wrote:

>  I received this bounce error
>
>  <test-list-request at lists.codewan.com.ph>:
>  Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
>  even though I followed all the required steps in README.QMAIL,
>  tried to use qmail-to-mailman.py and did a manual aliasing too, but no
>  luck, I have been with this problem for 3 days now.

	You don't have qmail configured to know about the aliases.  This
is a qmail configuration problem, not a problem with Mailman.  If the
Mailman documentation is not sufficient to help you, I would suggest
asking for additional help on mailing lists, newsgroups, etc... that
are specific to qmail.

	But I don't think there's anything more we can do to help you.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755