[Mailman-Users] Is it possible to customize e-mail command request text?

Ben Swihart bswihart at minuswired.com
Mon Aug 9 23:46:13 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have found the /templates/ directory and this is very helpful for
customizing certain things.  Also, I am getting pretty familiar with the
administrative interface to mailman v. 2.1.3, but I don't think I can
edit e-mail command request messages.

I am setting up mailman to be managed via e-mail.  I would like to
customize the subscription and unsubscription confirm/acknowledge
e-mails that are sent when you execute an e-mail command.  For example,
if I wish to subscribe via e-mail, here is what I get:

- Done.