[Mailman-Users] Bug?

PeteBell pbgfx at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 07:33:09 CEST 2004

My list isn't up and running yet, as I'm testing it out first, but
could this be a bug?...

To change their options, a user would get to the options page and make
changes, whilst being asked for a password to authenticate - all well
and good. HOWEVER, my list of members is available to be seen by the
other members (as I want it to be), but if a member is viewing this
list, he can click on the name of another member and is able to make
changes to that other person's options! That can't be right?

PeteBell, UK