[Mailman-Users] Mailman problem. Please help!

Iavor Jelev j_jelev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 19:50:41 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am really desperate. I have installed mailman on
SuSE 9.1 with postfix and I can create new mailing
lists with the web-interface. Then I can see on the
"listinfo"-page the list I created, but I don't get
the "Mailing list created confirm mail". when I try to
subscribe a mailing list I don't get  the subscription
confirm either. I thought it was because of postfix,
but I tried sendmail and exim and it still didn't
work. Besides I have a installed
gforge, and when I create an account there I get a
confirm mail. So what do I do wrong? My machine isn't
connected directly to the internet, but I still
should get the confirm e-mail at
my_username at localhost, right?
Anyone suggestions? Thanx!