[Mailman-Users] How to hold missing subject line

patrick king patrick.king at ucpress.edu
Wed Aug 11 01:51:08 CEST 2004

I need to use the administrator's GUI to construct a regular
expression.  The expression needs to hold posts which do not contain
a subject line in the header.  In other words, the Subject: line is
entirely missing from the mail header.  It is not that "Subject:" is
present with data missing after it.

Any ideas?

I have spend a day trying everything I can think of doing. I have
searched the procmailex man pages, the user & list manager
documentation, FAQ pages, and the message archives for this list
(regexp).

I use Mailman 2.0.13 with Pipermail 0.05 (Mailman edition)