[Mailman-Users] How to hold missing subject line

patrick king patrick.king at ucpress.edu
Wed Aug 11 18:44:20 CEST 2004

Thank you Jim, but...
I started with those before realizing that these regular expressions
assume that the subject line is included in the header but that the
contents after the word "Subject:" are blank.   The messages we are
receiving have no subject line at all -- at least they are getting
presented to the administrator that way -- so I cannot look for a
line that contains "Subject:"  It really  needs to be the converse --
I need to be able to scan the entire header and hold messages that do
not contain a subject line.  I think I could do this with a script,
but we don't have access to the shell so I need to use the tools
available in the GUI.