[Mailman-Users] Banner and Complex code in header and footer

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Aug 16 14:42:14 CEST 2004

At 2:27 PM +0200 2004-08-16, Brad Knowles wrote:

>>   Thank you for listening. Sometimes the old "count to ten" principle
>>   wouldn't hurt.
>
>  	Counting to ten wouldn't help if the original poster doesn't bother
>  to search the FAQ or the archives, and yet the answer is easily found
>  there.

	I've been thinking about this a bit more.  I can change the stock
answer I give to the following:

		This is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question).  Please search the
		FAQ Wizard and the archives of this mailing list in accordance
		with the FAQ entry at
		<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>.

		If you have done so and still not found the answer to your
		question(s), please let us know what your problem is and what
		you searched for, and we should be able to update the FAQ
		Wizard to suit.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755