[Mailman-Users] Listowner.org is down

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Aug 20 03:42:42 CEST 2004

David Blomquist wrote:

>It is list.org not listowner.org

No. There are two sites. list.org is the home site for Mailman.
listowner.org is the home site for the listowners list.

Go to http://list.org/lists.html and you will see at the second bullet

<quote>
Listowners[1]  is a mailing list with a non-technical focus,
specifically for discussions from the perspective of listowners and
moderators who do not have "shell access" to the mailing list server
where the Mailman software runs. (archives)[2]

[1] http://listowner.org/
[2] http://listowner.org/pipermail/lo/
</quote>

It is this second site (listowner.org) that has been down for months.
As I indicated in my previous post, more info is at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037775.html