[Mailman-Users] Mailman/Apache hostname

Anoop Atre anoopatre at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 17:33:14 CEST 2004

In addition to Erin's link refer to the following
messages and threads about Mailman & virtual hosts.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037514.html

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-February/026513.html

I myself gave-up on setting up a Mailman virtual host
setup recently, I was sure I did everything right but
it just wasn't working so I decided to get lazy : )
and changed my host's name, better luck (and brains)
to you.

~
--- "Luis Fernando C. Talora"