[Mailman-Users] Problems installing Mailman on RedHat and Apache - Premature End of script headers

ralph at netzbeben.de ralph at netzbeben.de
Fri Aug 20 20:13:49 CEST 2004

Hi Richard!

There's no log in $prefix/logs/error.. does that mean apache doesn't
even start the cgi?

My versions:

RedHat 9
Apache 2.0.48
Python 2.3.4
Mailman 2.1.5

I installed following the INSTALL-Instructions..
(compiling etc. i arrived at httpd.conf and did the changes..)

I just upgraded to Python 2.3.4 and recompiled mailman but the
error still occurs.