RES: [Mailman-Users] Mailman/Apache hostname

David Blomquist dbl at
Fri Aug 20 23:55:15 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 16:25, David Blomquist wrote:

> Luis,
> Remove any virtual hosting configuration that you have created in the
> but keep the DEFAULT... settings that you edited.  Then follow
> the instructions for each editing each list I gave in my previous email.
> David

To clarify what I wrote earlier, the DEFAULT_URL_HOST setting in the should be whatever you want the mailman site to appear as i.e.

You should have this line in the file too:

All other virtual hosting configuration that you may have added should
be removed.  The DEFAULT_URL_HOST setting should match the hostname
parameter in the General Options page for each list.