[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Qmail installation

Jack Po jackpo at grafitto.com
Mon Aug 23 07:16:41 CEST 2004

HELP!!!!

For the last 3 days, I have been trying to get mailman working with qmail.
Right now, qmail delivers the mail (or at least I think it does, because it
shows up in the archives) using qmail-to-mailman.py, BUT there is absolutely
no outgoing email from mailman.  (no subscribe notice, no email list posts..
nada)

There is absolutely no indication of why this is so.. I think I have my SMTP
relay setup properly (horde works just fine), and there is no record of any
attempt at sending out mail from qmail's logs at all.

Anyone help?

Thanks,
Jack