[Mailman-Users] Help, let me out of here

Harv Teitelbaum Harv at TreeClimbingCO.com
Mon Aug 23 19:53:03 CEST 2004

Yes Mark, I tried those things, and they don't work.  I followed the same
URL you show below and followed the instructions.  Twice.  The page that
loaded then had the message "A confirmation email has been sent..." but I
never received anything, and am still subscribed.

Harv