[Mailman-Users] Problem with archives

Jared Nyland nyland23 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 22:55:56 CEST 2004

In trouble shooting this issue a little bit more. It
looks like the lists that I had to move from one
server to another the archives are not working
correctly.  If I create a new list on the new server
everything seems to work just fine.

Is there a step I forgot when migrating lists over to
a new server for archives to work?

Thanks again
Jared