[Mailman-Users] Wondering how long to send messages

Mike mike at dehart.net
Fri Aug 27 00:37:14 CEST 2004

A newbie question here...

Wondering if anyone has a sense how long a message takes to send before I
can make changes to the membership list. The concern is if I make changes to
the subscriber list too quickly (remove them), then those folks may not get
the message. I'd presume it has to do with how big the list is, but does
anyone have a sense of whether  the server is tied up for more than a minute
or two sending?

Thanks....