[Mailman-Users] Master List

Mike Phillips mmlist at mikephillips.com
Mon Aug 30 05:33:59 CEST 2004

Mark:

I have read through much of the online documentation as well as the
information contained within the program itself. This comment is not
intended to be a criticism, but the help information is written for people
who already know the program. I've read and read and still don't understand
certain aspects of it. Things that are simple and obvious to you are mystery
to me. It is easy for you to read and understand the FAQ and other support
documents. It is not easy for me to do so. Truth: A brain surgeon told me
that brain surgery is not difficult, once you know how to do it.

Thanks for your response.

Mike