[Mailman-Users] PGP, mmreencrypt and DEFAULT_FILTER_PROGRAM

Anthony Grieco agrieco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:48:21 CET 2004

Hi,

I have been searching for a MLM that is PGP enabled (ie send mails
using list pub key, and re-encrypt out to members via their public
keys).  Mailman seemed to have what I wanted with mmreencrypt.  I now
have mailman up and working with Qmail and went to do the mmreencrypt
integration and found that the requirement of DEFAULT_FILTER_PROGRAM
seems to be now gone (and been replaced by the built in mime
filters?).

Is mmreencrypt still the way to go- or are there others addons? (or
other MLMs that might handle this better/natively)?

Has anyone gotten mmreencrypt working with a recent version of Mailman?

thanks
anthony