[Mailman-Users] Change Subscription Emails

Young, Darren Darren.Young at ChicagoGSB.edu
Wed Dec 8 01:23:53 CET 2004

Mailman 2.1.5 on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0...

We have around 700 lists where are the members are added from our
domain. Well, we're changing our domain name and want to update all
those membership addresses. Short of dumping out the current membership
for a list, transforming that, clearing out the list and importing them
back in. I created a script that does just this, however all the user's
preferences are list in the process.

Any way to modify the list databases directly? Take all the
some.user at old.domain and change them to some.user at new.domain?