[Mailman-Users] Preline fatal failure - broken pipe

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Mon Dec 13 20:03:31 CET 2004

Mailman list,

I'm starting to see messages like this in great abundance:

list.
preline: fatal: unable to copy input: broken pipe I'm not going to try
again; this message has been in the queue too long.

My system is setup like this:

Qmail patched like a madman.
Vpopmail
The lists.* domains have a .qmail-default with:

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/python
/home/mailman/DOMAIN.org/qmail-to-mailman.py

Qmail-to-mailman.py is the Bruce Perens script.

Any suggestions on where to start on this one?  I've googled, I've searched
the mailman list, and I still can't buy a clue.

Thanks,

Russell