[Mailman-Users] How may I convert Majordomo lists to mailman?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Dec 23 04:52:09 CET 2004

At 10:32 PM -0500 2004-12-22, KENNEY, William P. (Info. Tech. Services) wrote:

>  I have finally gotten mailman running on RHES 3.0. I need to move and
>  convert MD lists from an old Alpha/DU system to my current server. Has
>  any one done this before? I seem to recall a link in the archives but
>  can no longer find it.

	It's easy enough to import a list of subscribers.  Mailman
provides a mass-subscribe option that allows you to cut-n-paste a
large number of addresses, or you can select a file of addresses to
be uploaded, etc....

	As for the rest of the mailing list configuration options, I
don't know of any easy way to convert those from Majordomo to Mailman.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755