[Mailman-Users] RE: Period Mailings; Like Birthday Announcements using Mailmail

Nélson Jorge Teixeira de Brito ntbrito at fc.up.pt
Sun Feb 1 23:59:55 CET 2004

Yes you can :-) but you have to learn somethnig about cron...
man 5 crontab should enougth for now ;-)
To avoid the passwd reminder do

crontab -e -u mailman (your mailman user)
then comment this line.

# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

nelson