[Mailman-Users] Dynamic subscriber lists

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue Feb 3 06:54:18 CET 2004

* Chris Barnes <chris-barnes at tamu.edu>:

> I need a MLM that can make an LDAP query and get all of the "faculty",
> then send the message out.  It needs to do this for EVERY message for
> that list.

We do this by generating the lists using a scripts and taking the
output from the DB (we use a M$ DB, but the same can be done using
LDAP, e.g using ldapsearch)

Since the data doesn't change that often, an update cycle of once or
twice a day is ok.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155