[Mailman-Users] File Permissions on /var/lib/mailman/logs files... (FIXED)

Mike Burkett mburkett at kmvtechnologies.com
Wed Feb 4 01:20:32 CET 2004

So I finally figured out how you customize MSEC... thanks to Jon's link
below...

Specifically for making Mandrake 9.2 happy with MAILMAN I created the
file /etc/security/msec/perm.local containing the following lines:

/var/lib/mailman/logs                           mail.mail
2775
/var/lib/mailman/logs/*                         mail.mail
2775
/var/log/mailman                                mail.mail
2775
/var/log/mailman/*                              mail.mail
2775
/var/log/mailman/*/*                            mail.mail
2775

Hope this helps someone else... it is much cleaner than my "every minute
cron" patch. :)